What are you doing to help the other youths out there?
While I was waiting for Hamizan at the entrance of the mosque, a guy approached me and talked to me and asked me that question. I didn't know him and it was the first time I saw him.
He reminded me. He reminded me how I should spend my youth.
All of us know that there are quite a number of Muslim youths who are roaming and loitering around and not answering God's call. God gave us a brain, wealth and youth but what are we doing with it? Is it to spend all of it on unnecessary stuff that only benefits here and not the hereafter or is it to spend it to help direct other youths to the correct path? We're always busy with things but its always better to be busy with beneficial things.
I'm not trying to preach here but to share a thought.
So after all the serious stuff, one of the clerk in the office called me in. She asked what did he talked to me about. I explained to her and I was super curious why I was called in to the office. So I asked like 4-5 times and she said that she thought that he was arguing with me. If you didn't know what we were talking about or saw us from far, you can see that he kept pointing at me and speaking in a loud and serious tone. Haha what a good guy to remind me, thank you, whoever you are.
No comments:
Post a Comment