WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE THIS WAY?
I've been playing Neopets for like 2 weeks already, 342 hours to be exact. Although its old and boring and childish, its ultra fun when exams is just around the corner, tomorrow to be exact. It all started in school, again, when you're with the laptop but do not want to play those full screen game. Neopets is like the best website ever when you're in that situation. I don't have facebook so I do not play your pet society or whatever. Haha JOIN NEOPETS AH GANG, ADD ME.
Nut by ~futuramafauzi on deviantART
And since I got a new deck, I've been skating the past few days with boys from the Toks. My deck spilt so my cousin and his friend decided to sponsor(pay back) for the broken deck. My cousin pm on msn was:
Nut by ~futuramafauzi on deviantART
And since I got a new deck, I've been skating the past few days with boys from the Toks. My deck spilt so my cousin and his friend decided to sponsor(pay back) for the broken deck. My cousin pm on msn was:
" When a van does a kickflip, you're in trouble."
My old deck was ran down by a van and the tail was vertical to the body.
So now after Neopets-ing and skateboarding and drinking sweet drinks, I'm now sick. The tissues I used can be made into a normal sized ball and play soccer with it. And if it is wringed, it can fill a bucket to its brim. Haha, a bit exaggerated.
So now after Neopets-ing and skateboarding and drinking sweet drinks, I'm now sick. The tissues I used can be made into a normal sized ball and play soccer with it. And if it is wringed, it can fill a bucket to its brim. Haha, a bit exaggerated.
HAHAHAHAHA. that pm really got me laughing!
ReplyDelete