Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Over the rainbow

The New Shirt.
I was supposed to be studying today but oh well. Haha.

And this is how you make a smoke fountain.

Fun. Try it. Its nice.

Shopped at Daiso.
Guessed what I bought?!

TRAINING GLASSES!!
And check out the great language.
HAHAHAHA EASY TRAINING OF THREE DAY MINUTES.

And on the way back, RAINBOW!

After taking the pictures of the rainbow, I waved to 2 C2 who were by the roadside near me.
They were looking and smiling at me so I had to do something. HAHA
Wanna know why they were smiling at me?


COZ I LOOK THIS COOL! Everyone gotta have a Shigga Shay pic!

4 comments:

  1. YES SIR! hahahaha I'm gonna post my Shiggay Shay pic soon. Then combine yours, and amir and then the one and only, shigga shay himself sir! Gotta tell me more abt the smoke mountain!

    ReplyDelete