And these are her reactions:
"EH APE NI?!"
"TAKNAK AMEK GAMBAR LAH"
"ORANG NAK TENGOK TV"
blows the candles;
"thank you thank you"
cut the cake;
goes back to her room, "thank you ehhh"
HAHAH SO FUNNY.
"TAKNAK AMEK GAMBAR LAH"
"ORANG NAK TENGOK TV"
blows the candles;
"thank you thank you"
cut the cake;
goes back to her room, "thank you ehhh"
HAHAH SO FUNNY.
Anyway, I would like to say thank you to my mom for everything, big and small. Everyday she nags me to clean my room, throw away my tissues and not to mess the living room(living room is like my room). Although I sometimes don't like it, I know you want me to be a neater person, and I will be. I'll be a better boy and make you proud. I'm sorry for all the mistakes that I have done and have hurt you in anyway.
ANTI CLIMAX
My bro woke up(sis woke him up), sang(mumbled) bday song and went back to bed.
COOL STUFF
My mom's name, Habibah, is cool stuff.
If you rearrange the letters from the last letter to the first, it will still be the same.
HOHO
My bro woke up(sis woke him up), sang(mumbled) bday song and went back to bed.
COOL STUFF
My mom's name, Habibah, is cool stuff.
If you rearrange the letters from the last letter to the first, it will still be the same.
HOHO
HOHO cool sia!
ReplyDelete\m/farhan\m/
ReplyDeletehahahhahaa. so funneh!
ReplyDeletehahahahaha the whole situation is damn funny hahahahaha
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAHAH cool arh nama anak mak kau nye mak. chey
ReplyDelete