I was watching Spiderman on okto just now. And after watching all the superheroes cartoons, I sometimes think that they are not really your friend.
I know that they will do anything to maintain peace and keep villians away. But sometimes, I think the term "do anything" is too much. For example, they will use all their powers just to hit the villian and if the power misses, it hits the buildings at the back or something. Isn't that destroying the environment? If I were the villian, my job would be easy. I would just have to dodge their powers and it would destroy the place for me without me using my powers. However, I think only cartoon superheroes have this problem.Power Rangers or Ultraman usually don't make this mistake. They would fight somewhere far where neither humans nor buildings will be harm. I say don't usually because in some episodes, I see them fighting in the cities, exploding and breaking buildings, killing more people than saving them.
In one of the Spectacular Spiderman's episode on okto, Spiderman himself made an innocent guy, who suddenly had powers, evil. The innocent guy wanted to seek help but Spiderman mistook him as someone bad and "saved" the civilians by attacking the innocent guy. In the end, the innocent guy became a villian. If Spiderman had talk to the guy nicely, we could have another superhero.I know they are cartoons but hey, kids watch cartoons. They will think that if they had powers, they can just shoot at bad guys and its okay to miss? Or they can just attack without investigating earlier?
Okay thats all, I don't want to continue because later yall will think I'm on the evil side but I'm not. I'm on the good side. Cheer up, fellow superheroes.
HAAHAHAHA maybe cos real life superheroes dun have the budget to hit buildings.hhaahahahh
ReplyDeletethose 'buildings' are cardboards! they're quite cheap to be replaced! chey!
ReplyDelete