Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sweet Dreams

Although I'm sick and cannot sleep properly, I still had one of those sweet dreams. Sweet dreams, not wet dreams.

In the start of the dream, it was so weird that I forgot what it was all about. I only remember the sweet part of it. Hahaha it may sound funny but the sweet part was when I got to talk with this chinese/malay girl and GOT HER NUMBER. It had 9, 7 and 4 in the number but the arrangement and other numbers are unknown. HEHE. Then my father woke me up for suboh and the dream ended, oh well, maybe next time I'll see her again.

Since we're in the topic of dreams, I wanna share a bit of my weirdest/scariest/happiest/dreams that I can remember.

There was once, when I was young, I dreamt about Raihan singing beside a vending machine located between Prime Supermarket and Gekpoh Shopping Centre. Coool or what. Still cannot forget that dream.

Then theres the popular "Fell of a waterfall" dream. The dream where you fell of a waterfall and you suddenly wake up before you reach the pool of water below. I don't know what it means but I rarely have them now. Anyone know what it means? Share ah.

And I found out that in my dreams, I cant really run fast, I run slow. No idea why. Hahaha.

Good morning yall!

3 comments: