" Bisphenol A, commonly abbreviated as BPA, is an organic compound with two phenol functional groups. It is a disfunctional building block of several important plastics and plastic additives."
-taken from Wikipedia
This is the shit found in your plastic bottle if you use it for a long time and after prolonged heating by the sun. If you already use a plastic bottle for all your life, you're in deep shit. Real deep.
The problem is that you can't keep using the same plastic bottle for all your life. Reason is because you will invite all the shits into your body. I think some of you know about this thing already but I just want to remind yall since I just knew about this in school just now.
After heating and using the plastic bottle for a long time, the bottle will be like heaven for the bacterias and bisphenol will join in the fun. So if you drink the water in the bottle, you'll get bacterias and bisphenol together for the price of one!
Bacteria can make you sick and bisphenol can make you(guys) all girly-girly since bisphenol is something like a "female hormone" (if I'm not wrong).
So using plastic bottles for a long time is a no no.
But if you want to be all girly, carry on but you'll still get sick because of the bacteria infested water.
AND FIGHTING SPIDAAAZ FOR THE WIN!
No comments:
Post a Comment