Saturday, April 4, 2009

Reset

1st production in progress.

I need to reset my body clock already. School gonna start soon and I can't be feeling tired in school. I've been sleeping late and waking up early. Lack of sleep and sometimes too much sleep, most of the time actually. I think its because of this problem, I'm always feeling dizzy when I'm out.

If I reset my body clock already, I'm gonna have less time for fun. No more going out till late, no more late night msn. So next, I need to concentrate on my work, school work and my work.

There are 3 projects to complete and shirts to design. I think its good that school haven't start yet so there is time for me to do all the stuff.

Sunday to Thursday, MLS Camp. And maybe a camp the week after that. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment