" Eh, did you passed all the modules? "
" Yah. "
" Wow, whats your GPA? "
" 3, why? "
" Wow, I can't believe it. Your face don't look like GPA 3 face. "
" Oh. "
Red colour font are what I said.
Sad isn't it. Being looked down just by the looks. Being judged. So does my face look like a failure? I know I joke or play around a lot but that does not mean I don't like studying.
" Yah. "
" Wow, whats your GPA? "
" 3, why? "
" Wow, I can't believe it. Your face don't look like GPA 3 face. "
" Oh. "
Red colour font are what I said.
Sad isn't it. Being looked down just by the looks. Being judged. So does my face look like a failure? I know I joke or play around a lot but that does not mean I don't like studying.
I absolutely understand Zi. just look at how Zulu's performance in sch is. PSP in class, slacked like sibei tongsi and gets 3.5 for GPA. hahaha
ReplyDeletenext time, give that person a shaolin flying kick!;) chill mentos, pple tend to judge easily. TERUSKAN PERJUANGAN JYEAH \//(^^)\\/
ReplyDeleteatleast dia tk kata "you dont look like youre schooling" HAHAA
ReplyDeletehahahaha ask him to get lost la and Imy! ),:
ReplyDeletedouble middle fingers and a punch work best for that kid :D
ReplyDeleteMaybe you look like a GPA 3.5 or 4 face.
ReplyDeletethanks ah friends! high 5 to yall!
ReplyDelete