On the way up the stairs, I heard a kid shouted " Assalamualaikummmmm! ". It reminds me of the time when I was all good.
I wanted to be an Ustat (religious teacher) when I was a kid. HEHE Then everytime at the front door, I'll shout " Assalamualaikum! " so loud that everyone can hear. Cute right, I know.
When I was in kindergarten at Al-Mukminin, I was brought to and sent back by the school bus. One day, I thought that my mom was at her shop so I told the bus driver to drop me at my mom's shop. But when I got there, IT WAS CLOSED.
I CRIED.
I ran all the way from my mom's shop to my house. And while running, I could still see the bus drove on the road alongside me. I must have ran super fast.
Oh well. I was a crybaby last time. HAHA. Just to share with you readers something because its been a long time since I've blogged.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
eh ya lor you damn bloody chengeng and whiny and a big effing brat i swear i hated you last time.
ReplyDeletetapi skarang its all <3 lil brother!
HAHAHA cute sak xD
ReplyDeletehahahahahaha now still irritating as hell!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHA skrng the opposite. dia buat orng nanges psl nakal sangat. CHOYE!
ReplyDeleteawww! cute pe kau dulu.
ReplyDeletebtw, isit UstaT or UstaZ or if Farhan B's version, UstaB? ceh
ReplyDelete