Saturday, May 16, 2009

A LOT

Today, i saw a lot of pretty girls while i was on the road. HAHAHAHA first time. I rarely see any actually. Does that means something good will happen to me? HAHAHAHA, i don't know how seeing a lot of pretty girls on the road link with something good happening to me. But i like to think of it in that way. HAHAHAHA.

As usual, sitting behind my dad's lorry is always my favourite. I don't care if its hot or raining, i would still like sitting behind. Then, the gig would start. My one-man band. HAHAHA

I would sing songs ranging from hardcore to poppunk to others. Scream2 songs are my favourite because i can shout and scream because no one will scold me. Even my dad and bro can't hear me from infront.

People, in their vehicles, will look and stare at me because they're jealous of me being so happy. People waiting at the bus stop will turn and find who is singing/shouting while the gig(lorry) passed by. HAHAHA

I saw a girl who look like ming bridges just now while on the road. HEHEHEHEHEHE.

From Facebook.

1 comment: