- Shoot stuff with NERF
- "Study" till 330+am.
- RUN AROUND WEARING ONLY UNDERWEAR!
Anyway 6 hrs of sleep is surely not enough and now my head is spinning.
At first, we started shooting darts on things, 2 lighters and 2 boxes of cigarettes. Each with their own points. Arep got the highest point if I'm not wrong, not sure because I stopped playing halfway because there was only 1 gun and 2 darts and 5 people in the game.
After that, most of us went home. Only 4 were left.
Faiz and Zaid wanted to study so I drew things. In the end, we played cards.
Then someone wanted to train for poly50 and the idea of "Whats my age again" came! For those who don't know whats "whats my age again", its a song from Blink 182.
And so, someone ran with his pants down and without shirt. Around the exercise area he ran.
WOOO WHAT A NITE.
No comments:
Post a Comment