I hate watching the roadrunner show. I feel sad for the coyote ah, he always fails to get his paws on the roadrunner. Although he is kinda the bad guy, HE SHOULD GET FOOD ALSO WHAT. But the coyote stupid, he buys every weapons from ACME which will always fail him. And the f**ked up thing is that when he tries it, it works perfectly. But when roadrunner was in range, the weapon will do the opposite and explode at him. c**b** irritating giler sak. Go die lah roadrunner.
However, its a different case for me. I've been eating many many these few days! Wooo! Syiok niah!
At home, I always feel hungry. Always. Eat bread, eat cookies, eat fish, eat rice, eat everything ah. SYIOKKKK!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOL of all things. but true ah. kindda controversial. haha
ReplyDeletebeepbeep!
ReplyDeleteand I thought I'm the only one whose quite pissed with that 'Road Runner' show cus its very3 unfair for the poor coyote. HAHAHA
ReplyDelete