After doing nothing during GEMS class, it was A&P practical. Its one of those weird practical that is super duper ultra weird. Haha
It was about the urinary system and the reproductive system. We watch videos of real human bodies and its urinary and reproductive systems. I think I know what you readers are thinking already (damn you perverts! HAHA). We saw real bodies get dissected and we get to see the insides of the body. Haha not that nice looking but interestingly disgusting.
Now I know that our bodies are really filled with a lot a lot of fats. Damn a lot. And its really complicated how all the organs and the blood vessels are all connected and work together to do what we do everyday, like peeing (HAHAHA). God created us so beautifully, go thank god and be thankful that you're not cacat. :D
I remembered clearly my lecturer said " You put the penis here ", when the video showed a vagina.
Hahaha yeah wtf.
Anyway, someone pissed me off today. Takecare ah, dont too much okay.
HEH HEH ^.^ v
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment