Sunday, January 18, 2009

Strong


NARUTO IS SO GONNA BEAT PEIN.
HAHAHA.

Kinda random and I think some of you don't know who is this Naruto guy. Naruto is the main character of the anime called "Naruto" which have two seasons now and the second season is not finish and the episodes and the manga are late. So long you know wait for 1 episode or 1 chapter of the manga.

I used to dislike him because he seems useless and don't have all those cool cool powers or moves like Sasuke does. But his friendship bond with Sasuke is so strong that it makes him super hardworking, super motivated and now SUPER STRONG! I hope I can be something like him, not with the powers and stuff but with his good characteristic (and maybe a bit of his powers since he's super hardcore strong now) HAHA. I think I need to know my goals in life and remind myself of the goals I created for myself so that I can be motivated by the consequences of achieving my goals.I think my timetable (which I rarely refer to) is a stepping stone to achieve what I want in life and I really need to follow it. HAHA I told you its hard already.

Hahaha it's not that I'm childish but I like watching certain cartoons. You people watch cartoon also but you're not proud of it because some of you think that other people will think you're childish. Don't care lah, just watch. :D

ANYWAY, Browne likes my lips and Arep says I got nigga lips. HAHA

1 comment: