Sunday, January 18, 2009

War All The Time


Thursday - War All The Time

An old song from Thursday, one of my fav band when I was in secondary school. I still prefer this old album than the new one (don't really know why).

There is a war again. Innocent people dying. Kids died at a young age. Oh God, save them. Amin.

Sometimes, it's not hate and disaster all the time.
Everyone wants love and peace, but nobody knows how to show or express it.

Maybe doing a bit of Community Involvement Program (CIP) can help people remind that humans are all the same and should help one another to build a world with helpful and caring people. When a community becomes helpful and caring, other countries will be affected as our community will do our best to help our fellow brothers and sisters in other countries that are in need of help. For example, donating money to the "Special Collection For Humanitarian Relief Effort in Gaza " that are placed at all 69 mosques in Singapore.

Why don't we all do our part in helping those that are in need of help. Don't need to be big or across the borders, helping our own community is enough. For example, the "Project RICE" organised by Singapore Red Cross. I always think that CIP is a waste of time but when I think back again, I'm helping to improve the life of the needy people and improve myself as a human.

Do it not because you need to do it for CIP hours, do it for yourself and your community.

No comments:

Post a Comment