I finally did something according to my timetable. I skated.
It counts right? Haha
And finally I can do pop shove it. Slow learner uh, after 2 years of skating.
Now, to end the day by sanding my guitar. Kinda sad but its been 1/10 sanded since Ramadan. Haha its not I'm lazy but I don't really have the time and I'm a little bit lazy. But now I really want to sand the guitar so that I can play/make music again. I'm not so good at playing or making music though.
I'm trying to learn how to write lyrics and find a tune for it. Make chords to play along with the lyrics. I spent about $200 on the kaossilator so I better make use of it fully. I've been asking people how they make their music and its so easy for them (jealous, chey takde lah :D). I've already search the net for tips on this stuff. Haha, not that helpful. Maybe some of you guys reading this know the secrets of how to make music, share with me ah.
Lokek ilmu tak baik tau, thanks. HAHA :D
YAY $50 YAY. HAHA (You all dont understand this part except for one of you, you know who you are)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeletehahahaha i know what. and you know what to do! :P haha tkdela
ReplyDelete