At fc5, Faidi and me agreed that the girl who sat next to us was a c^2.
So, he challenged me to take a piece of paper and give her my email.
And I took the challenge, since I got nothing to lose.
And this is what i wrote:
" No, you didnt drop this.
You seem to be a fun person to hang out with.
Lunch sometime?
Yes / No "
You seem to be a fun person to hang out with.
Lunch sometime?
Yes / No "
The way I was to give her was " Hey, I think you dropped this. " and I got this technique from Faidi himself as he tried this before.
I didn't wanted to give her the piece of paper just like that as it will be weird suddenly standing and moving to her and said " Hey, I think you dropped this. "
So I acted like I was waiting for someone while talking to Farhan.
I dropped the paper on the floor, pushed it near her.
I stood up, pulled up my pants and "saw" the piece of paper.
HAHAH I gave her the paper.
She reluctantly took the paper while one of her friend said in chinese that I planned the whole act (I think, I don't understand chinese).
And till now, she havent added me yet on msn. HAHAHA
TRY AH PEOPLE. HAHA
I didn't wanted to give her the piece of paper just like that as it will be weird suddenly standing and moving to her and said " Hey, I think you dropped this. "
So I acted like I was waiting for someone while talking to Farhan.
I dropped the paper on the floor, pushed it near her.
I stood up, pulled up my pants and "saw" the piece of paper.
HAHAH I gave her the paper.
She reluctantly took the paper while one of her friend said in chinese that I planned the whole act (I think, I don't understand chinese).
And till now, she havent added me yet on msn. HAHAHA
TRY AH PEOPLE. HAHA
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeletenot bad.
ReplyDeletenext time teach me these tricks.
must try out ah.
nothing to lose anyway!ahahhaha