I'm back. hahaha
I don't really know why I wanted to make a blog again.
But I think I wanted a place to share my thoughts and opinions with people.
I chose the name with "Tat Sing" in it because I wear Tat Sing.
It all started with Glenn, my classmate, came to school wearing a Tat Sing.
Since I did not have my own slippers and I'm always wearing my bro's slippers, I decided to get my own slippers, a Tat Sing!
So the next day, I went to school wearing a Tat Sing.
Some of my friends laughed and some of them just smiled.
Glenn rated Tat Sing as 10/10 durability, 1/10 comfort and -100000/10 appearance.
And if you don't know what Tat Sing is, it is the white and blue slippers, the slippers that are popular among the ahpeks and toilets.
And I like wearing them. Hahaha weirdo.
Just now, two aliens (ahlian) talked bad about me.
They talked in chinese but Jiahong, my classmate, translated for me.
Jiahong : Eh you know what they say or not?
Fauzi : What?
Jiahong : The alien said that your slippers is the same as her father who works in the toilet.
Fauzi : (Shouts) HAHAHA!!
Ok thats the introduction behind the name Tat Sing!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
omg...so random...your blog
ReplyDeletebut nice anyway.blog mroe often=)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteHAHAAH GEREK PE
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA @ YOUR SLIPPERS
ReplyDelete